Supress / Nullify / Terminate a Message in a Pipeline Component
Recently I had a situation, where in I need to analyze the Contents of a Message (sent by an existing application) in a Pipeline Component.
However, I have no subscribers for that message and I don’t need to send that message anywhere.
In this case, I wrote a pipeline component to suppress that message.
This pipeline component needs to extend IComponent, IComponentUI, IBaseComponent interfaces.
In the Execute method of IComponent interface, just return Null. This message will then be ignored by BizTalk automatically without any Suspended Messages / Event Logs.
No comments yet.
About This Blog
This blog will have some of the Very Useful Concepts & Common Errors encountered in BizTalk Server Development and Maintenance.
The ideas & solutions posted in this blog may not always be a perfect solution.Obviously it is not possible for every one to master on every thing. There are some things which are learnt through experience and some things by research. I will post all possible references wherever applicable.
This is my personal blog and the ideas, thoughts, solutions mentioned here will be mine and no where related to my Employer.
- SSIS: Connecting to Oracle using Attunity Connector
- Calling Restful Service using Dynamic Send Ports – BizTalk 2013
- Contents ( 84 Posts )
- Walkthrough using BizTalk HL7 Accelerator, Schemas and MLLP Adapter
- Can we use Non-Serializable Classes or Types in an Orchestration ?
- How to check if promoted property value exists before using it? (or) Using Exists Function in BizTalk (or) Missing Property Exception
- Walkthrough Using BizTalk Deployment Framework (BTDF)
- How to Enable BAM Continuation between Receive & Send Ports using Tracking Profile Editor
- How to Debatch (Split) a Flat File using Flat File Schema ?
- Using Parties and RoleLinks to dynamically route a message to a destination (BizTalk 2010)
- 225,369 hits
Unique Visitor Hits
add parameters Admin Console alternative design atomic scope Auto Linking Auto Mapping BAM Portal biztalk BizTalk 2010 BizTalk 2013 BizTalk Deployment Error BizTalk File Adapters BizTalk Mapper BizTalk Orchestrati BizTalk Server Config File biztalk server cross referencing bts_CleanupMsgbox Build Action Call Rules Shape Catching SOAP Faults change the Output file name Convert to Excel Convert to HTML Could not connect to TFS Could not load file or assembly EnvDTE cross reference functoids Custom Headers Debugging Orchestrations Deployment Documentation download visual studio download visual studio SP1 download windows server 2003 dtasp_CleanHMData Envelope Schema etw External assembly not updated get common id get common value id cross reference Install BizTalk Server 2009 Learn BizTalk Server Maps new BizTalk projects non-serializable Object reference not set to an instance of an object orchestration Post Deployment Scripts Post Processing Scripts Pre Deployment Scripts Pre Processing Scripts Project Creation Failed Project Reference Errors publishing orchestration publishing schema redistributable CAB file Reset BizTalk Reset Visual Studio REST restful service Schema not found Scripting Functoids Scripts serializable Splitting XML SQL Receive The directory name is invalid TOM TREE GENERATOR unittesting of schemas value cross reference Views Views not shown wcf WCF Service WCF Service Consuming Wizard